16 January 2014

St. Lucia

After Antigua we sailed to the beautiful island of St. Lucia. Once my morning classes were finished Lisa and her parents and I took a taxi across the island to Marigot Bay. On the way we stopped at a look-out point and took some photos of the harbour and our elegant MS Prinsendam


It took us about thirty minutes to drive to Marigot Bay and we stopped once again above the bay to take a few pics looking down at it. We then got in a little ferry and crossed the harbour and had lunch on the other side of the palm trees. Service in the restaurant was on 'island time' and we had to rush to make it back to the ship on time. But the weather was perfect, the scenery was picturesque and the company couldn't have been better.  





Waiting for our food!! 

I have so many pictures from this day, but I think these are some of the best ones :) Enjoy! Now I have to set up for class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment