31 May 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!


Hello Everyone!
Sorry for the long delay in updating my blog. However, having 9 sea days in the first 10 days on the ship was time consuming to say the least! Hopefully I'll be able to keep up better now that we are doing ports.
 
Two days after embarking in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on the Prinsendam, it was my birthday. Having only been on the ship for two days I didn't know too many people yet. But I still had a fabulous time. It was a formal night so most of us got dressed up to go to dinner. After hanging out in the Ocean Bar and enjoying the live music the Entertainment Team headed to the OB for more celebrating. Here are a few candid shots from the night... before my camera died :(
 


 
with Marcel


Colin, the Drummer

Fellow Canuck and Sax player, Andrew
 

Casey and Betsy
 
 
This was the first night of many more fun times in the OB. I have so many amazing team members here and I'm truly loving the atmosphere here on the Prinsendam. Stay tuned for my next post, Bermuda! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. OMG I'm loving this. You're a REAL ship person now! You've already been on two ships! I'm so proud I'm almost tearing up hahaha. Betsy is so much fun make sure to hang out with her lots!

    ReplyDelete