09 April 2013

Puerto Montt, Chile - The Photos

I haven't done much site-seeing here because I've been studying up on some of the sessions I'll be teaching. But I did walk around a little bit yesterday. It was gorgeous and sunny and I enjoyed sitting beside the water soaking up some Vitamin D :)
Ship coming into the Harbour, Puerto Montt, Chile
The fog from yesterday began lifting and I saw a ship coming into the Harbour. (PS my favourite show as a kid was "Theodore the Tugboat" and I still love watching ships in harbours and yes, sometimes I pretend I'm the 'Harbour Master' and make up scenarios in my head :P)

Statue on the 'boardwalk' of the Harbour
This statue seems to be a huge tourist attraction and overlooks the harbour. I like that he's wearing red lipstick too.

View to the East, Puerto Montt, Chile 
You can't really tell in this image, but there are snow-capped mountains in the background.

Graffiti - Puerto Montt
And of course some more graffiti. I think this one says "Refresca tu mente en colores" which I think translates to something like "colour refreshes your mind" - Something to think about :) 
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment