05 April 2013

In transit to the ship!

I'm currently waiting to board my third and final plane to my destination, Punta Arenas, Chile. I've been awake now for 24 hours and still have a few to go. I'm very much looking forward to my hotel bed!!

Wish I had some funny travel tale to tell you all but unfortunately this was a pretty boring .... No wait! I sat beside an (almost) Olympic wrestler for the USA team! He is now the coach for the USA Olympic team and he was on his way to the Pan/Am games in panama. When I saw him I couldn't decide if I should ask him if he was a boxer or a rugby player (by his ears) I resorted to just asking if he was going to panama for business. He was pretty interesting. Never talked to an athlete before I don't think.

Anyway. Now I'll sip my coffee and try to stay awake or another hour before I pass out on the plane.
Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. First rule of Cruise Ship Blogging.... Every post must include a photo! Even if it is just of your coffee that you're sipping! Bahahahah. Jk... but no really I wanna see pics constantly please. Love you boo!

    ReplyDelete