06 April 2013

Stuck in Punta Arenas

Well never a dull moment... I woke up this morning extra early to get ready to board the ship. Got all packed and went downstairs to reception to call the agent to transport me from the hotel to the ship.

Long story short I found out that the ship couldn't port because of bad weather. I called the emergency HAL travel number and they are working out what to do with us (there is another HAL employee here w me and he's been working for the co for ten years! - he knows exactly what to do which is comforting :)

Good news is I get a couple more days in Punta Arenas! I'm astounded by the weather here. Every time I look out the window it's different! (I've attempted to attach some photos here - still figuring out all the ins and outs of blogging)

Stay tuned for what happens next! ;)














No comments:

Post a Comment